Wednesday 9 December 2015

The evolution of a Gingerbread Man





Ginger People are my Christmas favorites! I love them as cookies, as cartoon characters and absolutely adore them as Christmas adornments including jewelry :) Look at these adorable little fellows, how sweet and jolly they are! 


I make them since always and now I want to show you the progress of my work so you can see the evolution of my Ginger People :)
This was the first attempt of making the jolly good fellows, back then in 2011. I've tried the best I could :D but at the time I loved them!


Then in 2012 there were some improvements, Gingies get more details and became cuter..



In 2013 they were a real hit and everybody loved them!


And my gingerbread babies even became celebrities:  Tihana aka Just Cake Girl and Nikolina aka The slice of Life wore them on tv. 




And even a famous pastry chef from Tortolandija Vanja couldn't resist them!


Then in 2014 gingerbread people got their own gingerbread village



  And yes, I love them too :)



But this year I think I've raised the bar up of my own limits. I'm really pleased with the quality of my work, the amount of details and the excellence of my skills!

Double cardigan brooches

 Soaking their ginger feet in a coffee cup, necklace and earrings


Ginger couple in love earrings

Christmas gingerbread  bracelet <3

So if you like what you see, feel free to stop by at my Etsy store, treat yourself or your loved one with a special sweet gift, because you can't be wrong, everyone loves gingerbread people :) And I have plenty of them!

Love,

Milushka

No comments:

Post a Comment